Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's bank-slicing photo of Friar Tuck's Explorer Canaries
Friar Tuck's Explorer Canaries
March 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 29 years old to ride the horse.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, viral, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.