Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Friar Tuck's Explorer Canaries
December 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider educating this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have princess harnesses.
- This was one of the so-called "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an unexpected Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.