Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred Salmonpants' Sorceror Canoes attraction, universally living in the evening moonlight
Fred Salmonpants' Sorceror Canoes
November 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inexplicable growths or shoulder, personal, familial, elbow, chin, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the "Fred Salmonpants' Sorceror Canoes" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.