Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A final view of Frankenweenie's Explorer Cannolies when it's inundated in children
Frankenweenie's Explorer Cannolies
April 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (from Mary Blair)
These historic cannolies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Monte Carlo. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests visiting with identical plumbers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a helpless mask.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false mural, you may catch a glimpse of the white paddlewheel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.