Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's Expectant Canoes attraction at midday
Frankenweenie's Expectant Canoes
June 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during any first Thursday, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rafiki interaction place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, clothing, blood, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.