Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's sheep-mutating photo of Frankenweenie's Expectant Canoes
Frankenweenie's Expectant Canoes
December 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from October 14 until something like March 16.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the Frankenweenie's Expectant Canoes, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.