Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Exporter Canoes adventure, January 19, 2008, 3:11 a.m.
Frank Thomas' Exporter Canoes
June 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Yard. It's the toughest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this adventure second thing in the evening.
- Before waiting for this adventure, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve architects.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can bypass this adventure just a minute prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and endlessly complaining).
- Pregnant teachers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Adventure is closed for refurbishment from July 24 to October 1.
- The unused areas behind this adventure are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.