Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes attraction, astonishingly considered to be the finest dark attraction at Walt Disney Land
Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes
February 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Fantasia. It's the most intense way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: in many cases, massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 2 until something like April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.