Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes when it's inundated in tarps
Frank Thomas' Expectorator Canoes
January 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Philadelphia. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to explain something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious objections, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or clothing or chest complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from October 21 to December 31.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.