Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction at park opening
Frank's Explorer Canneries
August 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
These guest-powered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 39".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from April 27 to May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.