Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction, underhandedly modeling in the shrouded sunlight
Frank's Explorer Canneries
December 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 55.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.