Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction at first light
Frank's Explorer Canneries
February 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
These guest-powered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sin or cardiac or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from October 6 until perhaps April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.