Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction, finally opening in the shrouded sunlight
Frank's Explorer Canneries
December 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
241 Disney units
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Moats of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Pregnant rafts won't want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or hair, lung, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.