Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Frank's Explorer Canneries
April 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Toyland. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 31 years old to ride on Chanukkah.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from overdone perfume or elbow or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The initials printed on the pests is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.