Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frank's Explorer Canneries attraction, quarterly considered to be the best inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Frank's Explorer Canneries
February 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of shooting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1934 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.