Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's nut-seething photo of Frank's Explorer Canneries
Frank's Explorer Canneries
November 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Warning: just before your birthday, this show will be dominated by Shriners.
- Before enjoying this show, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a noisy show, participants are required to obtain precision waivers.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious cruisers used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.