Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Glomgold's Exporter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Flintheart Glomgold's Exporter Canoes
July 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Rides of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Make sure to keep your head and piranhas away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.