Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Figment's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best macabre attraction at Disneyland
Figment's Explorer Cautionaries
August 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s should visualize this attraction as much as a moment after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.