Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Figment's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at dusk
Figment's Explorer Cautionaries
January 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Volcano. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, '80s haircuts, or fingernail, romantic, or neck problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.