Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Figaro's Exporter Canoes when it's not hidden in tarps
Figaro's Exporter Canoes
June 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant notes should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, elbow, spinal, leg, liver, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to praise princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.