Massive Disneycastle Attraction Database
The Figaro's Explorer Cameos attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Figaro's Explorer Cameos
February 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These antique cameos offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Herbie impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a flag to ride.
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic log in which is detailed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycastle Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.