Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Expecter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Figaro's Expecter Canoes
October 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1929 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.