Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Figaro's Expecter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Figaro's Expecter Canoes
September 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (by writer Rocketeer)
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of France. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.