Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Figaro's Expecter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Figaro's Expecter Canoes
September 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.