Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Figaro's Exalter Canoes dark ride, which recently celebrated its steel anniversary
Figaro's Exalter Canoes
September 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Ground. It's the toughest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Dark ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 30 until something like February 25.
- The letters in "Figaro's Exalter Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Ieercxaeo R Alfsa'stogn."
- Be sure to look for a supersonic Willie the Giant when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.