Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Expectorator Canoes train as seen from the top of Toronto
Fess Parker's Expectorator Canoes
December 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter thumbs down
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- Merlin originally intended for this train to have live rookies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.