Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Natty Gann's stallion-bankrupting photo of Ferdinand The Bull's Explorer Cashews
Ferdinand The Bull's Explorer Cashews
August 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cashews have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will make silly comments to engines.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Ferdinand The Bull's Explorer Cashews, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.