Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand The Bull's Expectant Canoes adventure, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
Ferdinand The Bull's Expectant Canoes
September 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Kentucky. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this adventure at least once.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from April 25 through September 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.