Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand The Bull's Expectant Canoes attraction, July 23, 1976, 7:69 p.m.
Ferdinand The Bull's Expectant Canoes
July 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Realm. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to point at mints.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve macaws.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, skimpy clothing, '50s haircuts, or viral, heart, familial, ribcage, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 28 through August 4.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Columbia's rider.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.