Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Esmeralda's Explorer Canews when it's hidden in tarps
Esmeralda's Explorer Canews
May 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canews offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Train Station. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Esmeralda's Explorer Canews "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.