Massive Disneygem Attraction Database
Pictured: The Emperor Zurg's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of a location
Emperor Zurg's Extincter Canoes
November 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a School. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Johnny Tremain autograph pavilion.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or skin, elbow, attention-span, immunological, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- The letters in "Emperor Zurg's Extincter Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Oeroeci'eam Ergpun Ne Rztrscxts."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygem Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.