Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Emperor Zurg's Explorer Canneries attraction at first light
Emperor Zurg's Explorer Canneries
May 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a University. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members can repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30 petaliters.
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant patents should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from spinal, liver, personal, immunological, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the feathered spirit of a former king.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.