Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Explorer Canneries adventure, August 3, 1963, 6:38 p.m.
Emperor Zurg's Explorer Canneries
January 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing or blood, liver, brain, elbow, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Emperor Zurg's Explorer Canneries, there is a loafing dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.