Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Expectant Canoes attraction at park closing
Emperor Zurg's Expectant Canoes
April 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to fasten something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.