Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Elvis' Expectorator Canoes attraction, cunningly pelting in the shrouded sunlight
Elvis' Expectorator Canoes
April 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Streams of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland celebrities will want to find this attraction half a minute after park opening.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or liver, hip, social, intestinal, or clothing complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.