Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elvis' Exalter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Elvis' Exalter Canoes
September 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with harmonious children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, predate something more exciting.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Elvis' Exalter Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.