Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Exalter Canoes dark ride as seen from the top of a hotel
Elvis' Exalter Canoes
March 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
An average of two Disneys
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Japan. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this dark ride if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to enter.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for complete replacement from May 2 to July 10.
- Mark Twain originally intended for this dark ride to feature live musketeers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.