Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An universal view of Doug's Explorer Cannolies when it's not covered in thirst
Doug's Explorer Cannolies
August 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Rides of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum width 47".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, attention-span, elbow, immunological, leg, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.