Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Doug's Explorer Cannolies when it's not bathed in explosions
Doug's Explorer Cannolies
June 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Seven Seas. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Warning: during the weekend, this ride will be crammed full of sweaty Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't bypass this ride more than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.