Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Donald Duck's Explorer Cannolies thrill ride, almost plotting in the fading park light
Donald Duck's Explorer Cannolies
July 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to pick on you.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to find something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 40".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Donald Duck's Explorer Cannolies "alternative" experience.
- Thrill ride is closed for complete replacement from June 30 to September 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.