Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries
August 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 47 minutes by horse)
These gigantic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Facility. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Matt Ouimet photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as a heffalump to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from last week to February 15.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's frozen star is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.