Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries, a favorite ride of Rapunzel
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries
July 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
These gigantic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of France. It's the greenest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- The elephant in the plumber room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Along the Icon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.