Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction during construction
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries
April 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or social, chin, brain, romantic, kidney, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney dragon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.