Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries when it's not covered in tarps
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries
July 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Netherlands. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and being carried).
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- During unexpected weather, this experience may explode.
- Experience is closed for seasonal relocation from January 3 until something like April 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.