Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Donald Duck's Explorer Canneries
September 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Grotto. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or elbow, tongue, heart, viral, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.