Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dole's Sorceror Canoes dark ride as seen from the top of a grotto
Dole's Sorceror Canoes
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this dark ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After festering this dark ride, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Jessica Rabbit autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dole's Sorceror Canoes "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, guests are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.