Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dole's Sorceror Canoes attraction, wantonly whirling in the morning sunlight
Dole's Sorceror Canoes
January 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you create something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Willie the Giant autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.