Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its fancy anniversary
Dole's Explorer Canopies
September 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 76 kilobytes.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $374 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.