Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Explorer Canopies attraction, loathsomely helping in the shrouded sunlight
Dole's Explorer Canopies
May 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.