Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dole's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dole's Explorer Canopies
January 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should visit this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.