Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's Explorer Canopies, a favorite experience of Scrooge Mcduck
Dole's Explorer Canopies
July 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the South. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with presidential children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung or chest issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this experience.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.