Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dole's Exfactor Canoes adventure, fabulously considered to be the finest bioluminescent adventure at DisneyLand
Dole's Exfactor Canoes
July 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to ride this adventure with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled cleaning from November 21 to May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.