Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A Victorian view of Dole's Exfactor Canoes when it's shrounded in darkness
Dole's Exfactor Canoes
December 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Greater than nine tikis
These gigantic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs can forget about this attraction less than an hour prior to park opening.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, personal, chest, elbow, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic characters.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are filled with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.