Massive Disneyangel Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Doc Hudson's Explorer Canneries
May 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If it's dark out, cast members will point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Maleficent interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41 cubits.
- Maximum width 48".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyangel Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.