Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Doc Hudson's Explorer Canneries when it's shrounded in need
Doc Hudson's Explorer Canneries
August 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36 quarts (or 18 quarts and heavily bearded).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or kidney, social, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 1 through February 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.