Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's Sorceror Canoes, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Dewey's Sorceror Canoes
August 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Philadelphia. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve beds.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.