Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Sorceror Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Dewey's Sorceror Canoes
June 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and tipping generously).
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Tiger Lily's nostalgically hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.