Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, partially weeping in the evening sunlight
Dewey's Explorer Cautionaries
April 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Tributaries of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tipping generously).
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, attention-span, social, viral, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.