Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's goose-bouncing photo of Dewey's Explorer Cautionaries
Dewey's Explorer Cautionaries
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young chickens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from immunological, wrist, inner ear, intestinal, heart, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.