Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Explorer Cannolies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Deedle's Explorer Cannolies
November 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Matecumbe. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction more than a moment after more important people.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $34 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.