Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smooth view of Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes when it's covered in legend
Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes
April 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after spring break, this thrill ride will be dominated by pin traders.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.