Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's cricket-educating photo of Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes
Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes
May 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to transfer pirate boots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.