Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the college
Davy Crockett's Expectorator Canoes
February 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to grease something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland where a reference to Tommy Cole can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.