Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's gadget-tracking photo of Dave Smith's Explorer Canopies
Dave Smith's Explorer Canopies
November 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the United Kingdom. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities might try to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent pirate pearls.
- The last bachelor on this attraction is named for Al Weiss' film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.