Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Dave Smith's Explorer Canaries
October 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- For your comfort, you should be free from neck or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.