Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Expecter Canoes attraction during construction
Dave Smith's Expecter Canoes
October 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior doors, you may be able to see the icy dragon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.