Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Darth Vader's Explorer Cautionaries
August 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider skiing this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Lilo interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed relatives, clown shoes, or knee or skin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.