Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at a distance
Darth Vader's Explorer Cautionaries
April 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, moral issues, unstylish haircuts, or heart complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Darth Vader's Explorer Cautionaries separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from October 2 through March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.