Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Expectorator Canoes ride at midday
Darth Vader's Expectorator Canoes
March 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Village. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this ride in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to queue up for this ride more than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 61".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a shocking ride, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.