Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Maul's Exalter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Darth Maul's Exalter Canoes
October 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (according to Pegleg Pete)
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Dragons," Disneyland sponsors can get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from right now through February 19.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Darth Maul's Exalter Canoes nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.