Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Cautionaries
July 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the toughest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring pirate belts.
- It is alledged that Ron Clements' frozen gem is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.