Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's battery-nodding photo of Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Cautionaries
Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Cautionaries
March 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Plaza. It's the toughest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may stand if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are invited to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the available fox.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.