Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Explorer Canaries attraction at park opening
Darby O'Gill's Explorer Canaries
June 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 74" (after a haircut).
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.