Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan's Extincter Canoes attraction during construction
Dapper Dan's Extincter Canoes
May 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Los Angeles. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might sing to your party.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.