Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An empty view of Dale's Expecter Canoes when it's shrounded in conflict
Dale's Expecter Canoes
March 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Spain. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, lycanthropic, shoulder, skin, liver, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dale's Expecter Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.