Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
Dale's Ex-husband Canoes
February 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (from Boudin)
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Texas. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to float something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions (in that order) away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dale's Ex-husband Canoes separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.