Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction, nastily catching in the afternoon sunlight
Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries
May 31, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Before fading this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.