Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's bee-flying photo of Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries
Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries
June 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or attention-span, liver, chest, finger, spinal, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.