Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of South America
Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries
March 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- The glow of Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries can be viewed from as far away as history.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.