Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries attraction during refurbishment
Daisy Duck's Explorer Canneries
September 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 20".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 1 until something like September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.