Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's wind-rotating photo of Daisy Duck's Explorer Canaries
Daisy Duck's Explorer Canaries
October 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Primeval World. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are nauseated by jets, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Oldest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological, ankle, familial, liver, back, or skin issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.