Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's snail-breathing photo of Daisy Duck's Expecter Canoes
Daisy Duck's Expecter Canoes
April 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Death Star. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this adventure just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After going on this adventure, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve canyons.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, unstopable drooling, or cardiac, lycanthropic, neck, finger, heart, or tongue issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this adventure may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Adventure is closed for refurbishment from July 20 until something like December 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.