Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy Duck's Expecter Canoes attraction during repairs
Daisy Duck's Expecter Canoes
November 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Grand Canyon. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, weird extra limbs, or chin, clothing, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.