Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries attraction during construction
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries
August 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Toyland. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waning this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 40".
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have pirate belts.
- Darth Maul was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the United Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.