Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries
January 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Owls of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants can ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from January 11 until about April 3.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $317 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.