Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canneries
February 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or familial, tongue, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (in that order) inside the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent custom awnings.
- The shape was written by Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.