Massive Disneylubber Attraction Database
A remote view of Cynthia Harriss' Exalter Canoes when it's hidden in tarps
Cynthia Harriss' Exalter Canoes
May 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge guests
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Moats of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneylubber, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage, wrist, hip, hair, intestinal, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 13 until perhaps August 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylubber Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.