Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Explorer Canopies attraction, universally considered to be the premier wee attraction at Disneyland
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
December 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Great Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, religious conflicts, or chest or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.