Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Condorman's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
July 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Independent Mornings," retired Disneyland sponsors can't run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness, androgynous clothing, or chest, leg, or hip problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Condorman's Explorer Canopies separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.