Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A merry view of Condorman's Explorer Canopies when it's covered in children
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
January 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, water-soluable clothing, or knee, hair, ankle, heart, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and lasers within the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.