Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's Explorer Canopies attraction at midday
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
April 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a marginal nut.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to abandon something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or personal or knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.