Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Explorer Canopies train at park closing
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
March 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
These gigantic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this train.
- Before experiencing this train, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, ankle, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- If you studiously watch the train's exterior windows, you may be able to see the tranquil butterfly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.