Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condorman's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
April 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Backstage. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Before a 1956 reworking, new art was reworked in the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.