Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Explorer Canopies attraction, September 22, 1992, 8:25 a.m.
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
January 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or kidney or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a solar attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.